Friday, April 24, 2009

Long time

It's been way too long since I've wrote in here. Nothing too exciting has occurred. Still subbing almost every day, while working two other part-time jobs. I did get our town house completely finished...it's decorated and I even have pictures on the wall! If I get bored this weekend, I will post pictures of the finished product. I have Sunday off and so does Nick...I have been looking for a day when we both have the entire day off...it hasn't happened for a while. So, since he works most of the weekend, I am sure I will have time to get some necessary blogging done!

Also, I finally finished the first book in the Twilight series...totally amazing. I have started the second book already...now, I just need some time to read it. I am really hoping to take a vacation this summer....it's been too long. N said maybe this August, which I would be SO happy about! I'll keep you posted and def. will be blogging this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment