Monday, May 18, 2009

Job Search

I am still going through the job searching process. Sometimes I wish I can predict the future. If I would have known that the job market for teachers would be so difficult and the economy being so bad, I may have thought twice about getting into teaching. Teaching is what I've always wanted to do, but sometimes we need to make sacrifices. I know that I have only been out of school for a short period of time but it is still frustrating! One thing that really bothered me was hearing the class president at our commencement tell us that he already has a job with the Steelers even before he graduated!!!!!!!! Although I am happy for him, it's those little things that are frustrating!

Speaking of commencement, I plan on posting pictures and giving a brief recap of the day as soon as I get some free time. This week is jammed packed with lots of working, which is a good thing! Keep your fingers crossed for me with the job...and I'll be posting commencement things soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment