Thursday, May 28, 2009

Recap of Angels and Demons

On Memorial Day night I went and saw the movie Angels and Demons. At first, I was very skeptical because I wasn't sure what to expect. I had heard that it had a little to do with the Divinci Code, which I had no desire to see at all. After seeing the movie, I REALLY enjoyed it and highly recommend going to see it. I usually don't like to pay the high prices at the movie theater unless I really want to see something, but I am glad Nick and my friends talked me into it! The ending has such a twist and I really think that's what made the movie so exciting and worthwhile! My friend read the book and said the movie didn't do it justice. Considering I have yet to read the book, could be why I found the movie so entertaining. He said that the movie was still good but the book was even better. If I could offer a word of advice, I would say if you enjoy suspense movies, then go see it!

angels-demons-tsr-poster-is-full.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment