Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yummy

I was bored today so I decided that I would try something new for dinner. The BF loves tacos and I have made them way too often, but I decided I would try them with a twist. I used the Kraft website, one of my favorites for yummy and easy recipes! I found this really simple recipe and it turned out great! The only thing different I did was I only used 3/4 of the can of diced tomatoes because I knew the boyfriend may complain. Also, instead of using regular taco seasoning I used the Tastefully Simple Fiesta Seasoning (I am now addicted to Tastefully Simple). I also serve it with rice and it turned out very well and it was super easy to make! Here it is....Enjoy!

Prep Time:
15 min
Total Time:
35 min
Makes:
6 servings

What You Need!

1 lb. ground beef
1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
1/4 cup water
1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
6 oz. tortilla chips (7 cups)
1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese

Make It!

HEAT oven to 350°F. Brown meat in large skillet; drain, reserving meat in skillet. Add tomatoes, water and seasoning mix; stir. Cook 10 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in sour cream.

PLACE half the chips in 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with layers of halfeach of the meat mixture and cheese. Repeat layers.

BAKE 20 min. or until heated through.


No comments:

Post a Comment